🛡⚔️TRUMP | KAG | [Z] Citizen Journalist | 1Q49 God Crew | FightBack **🥊** 🇺🇲🦅 [https://www.navair.navy.mil/foia/documents?page=0]

Weather warfare. Storm incoming anyone?

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

I heard from another Anon an angle worth consideration. What if the "Great Christmas" we were promised would require a mass military move all over the earth? What if something needed to happen for a day or two only and you needed everyone out of the way and off the streets? The best time to do that would be this weekend when everyone is home together and the weather drives us all inside? I thought that it merited consideration.

definitely could be! I was thinking about everyone being together also. definitely would make for great timing! and right here at Christmas would make it biblical.

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lalanic777 in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts