πŸ›‘βš”οΈTRUMP | KAG | [Z] Citizen Journalist | 1Q49 God Crew | FightBack **πŸ₯Š** πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… [https://www.navair.navy.mil/foia/documents?page=0]

Weather warfare. Storm incoming anyone?

Only people mentioned by @RealPersonJedi in this post can reply

Everything is energy. πŸ’« MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Throwing all the normies into panic mode. Panic at the grocery store!πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication

😜PANIC AT THE GOODWILL YESTERDAY WITH A KAREN WEARING A MASK AND YELLING AT EVERYONE. I LIVE IN FLORIDA. WTH. NO ONE GAVE A SHIFT. LOL!

(1) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS AN EBS

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

Best comment ever ever ever!πŸ†

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

πŸ˜πŸ’―πŸ™ŒπŸ™

(7) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

They HATE it when we are happy... they cannot feed on the frequency of 'happy'...

anger
frustration
disappointment
sadness
FEAR
these are the frequencies they feed on.

So, they ensure we cannot have the thing we have looked forward to, that we have planned and paid for, that we have saved and sacrificed for...

Carbon based breather of air. Keeper of candles and minder of bridges. Coauthor of War!Sing

Looks a bit like they've lost control. This is a mess!

https://weather.cod.edu/satrad/nexrad/

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

Weaponized weather! The white hats still aren't in control!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

πŸ›‘βš”οΈTRUMP | KAG | [Z] Citizen Journalist | 1Q49 God Crew | FightBack **πŸ₯Š** πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… [https://www.navair.navy.mil/foia/documents?page=0]

Joe blames Putin on winter storm. Narcissistic projection 101. πŸ₯ŠπŸ˜†

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Sooo Joe is admitting weather weaponization exists then?

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

(2) Show this thread