I hope Congress approves financial aid for our crimes..eh.. country
Freudian slip.

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

God loving Patriot! Wife, mom of 3. Realtor, personal trainer. Ioves a great Merlot. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ’ƒπŸ‹οΈβ€β™€οΈπŸ’ͺπŸ»πŸ·πŸŒŠπŸŒ·β›΅οΈπŸ.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Since we are watching a movie! My plot twist would be how monies sent over to β€œforeign aid” by the Biden administration will be returned to the American people and distributed in the form of online currency. Just a thought. This movie has been so far fetched in our face that it was rushed by 10 to 15 years. This is why all is happening so fast, but slow for the people who know what has been taking place in our country in around the world for many years. It truly infuriates many people who are struggling and I mean struggling here in the United States to see hard earned money being sent over to funnel back into corrupt politicians pockets.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

are ukrainian politicians against suits?
did he lose his luggage?

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Turtle Lips to her Publication

THE NUCLEAR WASTE CREEP STOLE IT

QPatriot πŸ’₯FINAL BATTLE! β›ˆοΈπŸŒͺ️🌟Psyops coming in strong! πŸ™πŸΌ GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨πŸŒŸ

In response Turtle Lips to her Publication

Nonbinary Sam Brinton might have swiped it! πŸ™€πŸ€£

(2) Show this thread