I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Yes, I do, and I am holding on... never letting go. Funny you should say this, now. This afternoon, as I was sitting contemplatively, looking out my sun-drenched, south-facing windows - filled with masses of lavender, rosemary, eucalyptus, and scented geraniums - I suddenly became aware of how utterly exquisite that moment in time was! Feeling supported in ways that I've never felt before... a kind of buoyancy, as if being uplifted by the universe, itself. That's only every happened once before, and that was very recently... a matter of days, or weeks, ago. Feels like I'm shifting gears, and moving into a better reality. :)

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication

💖💖💖 YAY😁😁🎇 Shine on😎👊

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

It was great to be able to share that, with someone whom I knew would get it! Feels like just by doing that, I'm giving it more power to take root and grow. :)

Indeed💖 Growth is so amazing😊 I am glad you shared it too!

In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Bennastix in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bennastix Anon, click on at the bottom under it