Only people mentioned by @Trump2023 in this post can reply

I've been behind DJT since before he ran for office. Learning about Q these last 5+ years has been truly a great awakening. So grateful!

In response Julie Casey to her Publication

I feel like a little kid in the back of the station wagon… are we there yet? what about now? are we almost there? How much longer? Now?? what about nooowwww???? this is taking foreverrrr!🤣

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

If not now, when?

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response America First to her Publication

wTH, crazy

(1) Show this thread

Please🙏

Carbon based breather of air. Keeper of candles and minder of bridges. Coauthor of War!Sing

🦊

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. 👍🏼🇺🇸🙏🏽

…yes, please

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Lord knows trying to manifest restoration of the Republic lets keep it going whats the letter after P lets do it Q

👎

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

hey Elon little help here.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Yes, why not.

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

I don’t have a clue but I just now got this random alert in MN. Weird. IS it time?!

⌚ T̨͈͗̌ͥr̴̨̦͕̝ư̡͕̭̇ḿ̬̏ͤͅp̞̈͑̚͞s̠҉͍͊ͅ W̯ͤ̾ͣ͝o̯̱̊͊͢r̴̨̦͕̝l̙͖̑̾ͣḑ̴̞͛̒ 2024 -⒄ #𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐀 ➊➐➐➏ ╰┈➤ CheckMate .·:*¨༺ #𝕎𝕎𝔾𝟙𝕎𝕎𝔸 ༻¨*:·.

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

i rec'd notice, not as text
alert box on home screen
12:00 pm cst

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

same here today, I've gotten them regularly for a few months, my husband and daughters haven't, till recently, they have gotten the last 2

(2) Show this thread

Wait, is it time?