Proud patriot mama and wife! β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™ Digital soldier πŸ‘Š Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trolls get blocked πŸ™…πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

My mother-in-law just told my husband she has been diagnosed with β€œlong covid.” Her doctor told her she will have it for the rest of her life πŸ™„ She said that he prescribed her a breathing treatment that puts powder into her lungs. I had never heard of such a thing so I got to researching to see what they are up to now, and this is what I found. Powdered remdesivir. Protect your loved ones! These people are sick.

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

In response Lane Rae to his Publication

My only Sis who listens to me said she was taking it for covid, is it in pill form? I told her to stop using it immediately!

She said it is some kind of inhaler/breathing treatment that puts powder into her lungs. You would think that even a closed minded individual would think that sounds bad, but the masses trust these scum bags. Makes you feel helpless when you have to watch someone you care about poison themselves.

In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ItAintEasyBeingGreen in this post can reply

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

In response Lane Rae to his Publication

My gosh how far and deep is the medical mafia?!