Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

i woke today still wishing criminals in government hang in gitmo

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Jon Neville to his Publication

God's plan, God's timing.

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

Thank you Father God🙏❤️🙏

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Charissma _15 to her Publication

👀WHOA!

(1) Show this thread

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Sending this out to some friends in need. Thank you DD! So many wonderful posts this morning from all over, on remembering who is in charge and how blessed we are!❤️

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

I'm gonna pray for you and your friends!

#BlessUp

#MerryChrismaHaunaQuanzika!

(1) Show this thread