Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

its shit like this that makes me want to throw in the towel and realize we’ve been duped. maybe this is what couldnt be stopped in the NCSWIS movement. All of the insanity thay continues ro move forward in building these factories and moving millions of peoole in illegally. changing our way of life without our consent. I just don’t understand how this can be allowed to continue. We voted for peple to protect the integrity of our standard of living and way of life. I habe faith but get discouraged from time to time

Only people mentioned by @ADeMills in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Blue Skies, click on at the bottom under it