🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

The Truth Is A Stubborn Thing.

#MAGA

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Nana will have a Merry Christmas if SCOTUS fires most of Congress!
What all is in that damn bill anyway?
Has anyone ever actually read it.

Dontcha know? They don't have to read it, they just pass it to find out what's in it.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @soTELLme533 in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Every Time to her Publication

And we as Americans have allowed this!

Kinda like when more ppl vote in an election than there are register voters!
WTF is wrong with this picture!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

The pedophiles & blood drinkers (and worse) have taken over. They used both parties & their speeches are all lies, however they have learned how to act so well that they convinced almost everyone. Plus movie and tv idolatry, sports figure & team idolatry to the point of insanity, all entertainment bigwigs, huge corporations, fashion names, etc.
I was at a birthday party 50 years ago, where the parents of birthday girl ran a silent tape of The Beatles. All the girls were screaming. I just sat there wondering why.
Idol worship is one way Satan entraps many of us. It's o insidious that people don't realize.
Blame Satan. Try not to blame our fellow humans or ourselves.
I guess God's plan is unfolding the way it should.
Satan's plan is collapsing or has already collapsed.
We must be patient, blame only Satan & also realize that Satan is powerful, the great deceiver & he thrives on division & all negative feelings-all negativity.

(1) Show this thread