#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good Morning Patriots

All In.

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Good morning VK and frens! 😊
Had to switch hotels with mom again yesterday because there's no more availability where we were at, have been hoping back and forth, packing/unpacking, living out of a suitcase for a long time now and can't believe it's almost Christmas. This is week 4 and dad's 5th surgery is tomorrow at 8am. He is still hanging in there and I remain positive and hopeful. So happy to make it for 11:11 this morning too, had been a while! Was nice to take a moment before heading back to the hospital to watch the sunrise, 8:11 in L.A. Opened the window for some fresh air, set up my mini $3 tree I picked up while on a supply run at the grocery store for mom, and put on some happy tunes and enjoyed a cup of coffee. Trying to make the best of things.
Have a blessed day frens.🙏🏼
Love you!❤️

Only people mentioned by @thangel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟, click on at the bottom under it