Only people mentioned by @Dengalla in this post can reply

President Donald J. Trump Is Our Commander In Chief. U.S. Army Vietnam Era Veteran 6/72 -7/79 Ex Lead Guitarist

In response Dennis Gallant to his Publication

It's like they were advertising their stupidity. Although I can't really believe there were that many Harris/Biden stickers.

Over 60, MAGA Patriot, Military Veteran, Trump Is My President, Family NOT Awake, Byden didn't Win, #WWG1WGA, QAnon, Love Animals, Christian

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!

Cute. But it doesn't work with a stolen election. Personally I haven't seen more than 2 bumper stickers for the traitor alltogether.

Over 60, MAGA Patriot, Military Veteran, Trump Is My President, Family NOT Awake, Byden didn't Win, #WWG1WGA, QAnon, Love Animals, Christian

In response Bea Real to his Publication

UNFORTUNATELY I HAVE!
I live in a State that was RED for DECADES, then Hickenlooper got in and VOTING BECAME Mail-In without ONE Word Said-or Voted on-by the PEOPLE of Colorado!
So YEAH, I see MANY Biden bumper stickers from all the People who CAME Here when HickenLoopy LEGALIZED Recreational Weed!
Our POPULATION Increased by 30% due to THAT stupid change.
FIVE Military Bases HERE and that IDIOT ruined OUR beautiful State!

(1) Show this thread

A sinner, probably distracted somewhere searching for cheese. Follow Jesus.

Whatever this ceo is selling... I'm buying!! Awesome 😎

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

💯💯💯☑️☑️☑️🤍🤍🤍

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! 🇺🇸🦅

Hard to believe he found 60 Joe Biden stickers!! I live in a blue state blue county and I didnt even see that many 🤔 🤣

Love this CEO!!🇺🇸🦅😎