Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Replying to
@RepDanBishop
It expressly prohibits CBP funding from being used to improve border security.

Grassley?! hmmm
and you warned us...

+
35 and missing 's'

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Every one of theses which shows up questionable; makes me wonder if the the Q "trust so-and-so" was pointing finger at them and also making them feel safe, so they would make mistakes.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

He talks a good game.but has always been a Rino. We could have gone 10 up in the senate but the Rinos still would have sabotaged everything. McCarthy too. He sat this one out since He wants to be speaker. What surprises me is Tuberville. Same can, same road.

(2) Show this thread

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

Things that make you go hmmm.🤔

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

t/s 20:19 > 2:1 > 3 > 111
8:19 > 9 > 333
CAPs = 36 > 9 [369] > 333
💧2019

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸