Only people mentioned by @Moultriepatriot in this post can reply

“And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.” Romans 8:28

In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication

Looking like the "head of the spear".

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

awesome♥️♥️♥️

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

all true. They are simply amazing birds
I have them where I live, on the Snake River.
They look prehistoric when they fly. Wingspan is HUGE
Our county sets up huge platforms way up in the air so they can build their nests.
Nearly scared the shit right out of me when one flew not too far away from my head when I first moved to this area.
They are BIG Birds! and watching them dive in the river for food is a sight to see. They always get their fish!

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

what a beautiful, fierce creature❤️❤️❤️

yep

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Last year we were so fortunate to watch an Osprey "couple" raise their 4 babies. I watched everyday for about 6 months, watched them teach their young to fly, fly off to get fish, watched them feed etc. Their nest was high up but I had binoculars. When it got so hot last year in the 100's mom & dad would cover the babies with their wings to protect them & even when it rained as well. I really enjoyed it.

Its Time
2pics

GOD is EVERYTHING, PEACE LOVE FORGIVENESS.... Veteran..... Married. SoN of RAY ....SOON. 1613161, AZ. √

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

I knew it haha! beat me to it xD

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Osprey gonna Osprey!

(2) Show this thread