Only people mentioned by @KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply

Started this journey early 2018. Suspended from twitter in 2020. Hoping there is room for someone joining AU in the 11th hour.

12/21/22 is 122 twice.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

the best

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

💛💛💛🙌🏻🙏🏻🙌🏻

I miss him!

Hmm Kappy must have seen through the Looking Glass. I think he could be right, he just plastered very odd in the middle there OMG its snowing in Calabasas. Los Angeles is pretty cold the last week or so, and at night Google weather app always says warning frost or something. I wonder if it truly will snow in Calabasas!

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

The Present

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

Dang I miss this guy
#IsaacKappyAfterLife

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response George Q_2Q2Q to his Publication

Yes, 2.19
I did a SR via my Iphone 😎
🙏❤️God Bless Fren🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Thinkig about it last two days...

mors vincit omnia - Never Give Up, Never surrender John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, ...

Winter Solstice 2022: The Shift Of A Decade is About to Happen! - 21st December - YouTube

In this video, I'm sharing with you my prediction for the 22nd of December, the Winter Solstice of 2022. I believe that this is the start of a major shift in...

Switch

12/21/2012 was supposed to be a big day for the original scheduled shift of this earth. Seemingly nothing happened. But I think 10 years later and with the help of the 17 movement we reached critical mass to actually attempt and make it through the shift portal 12/21/2022 🙏💚🕊️

Kappy's video is genius the way it was shot, as it shows his face shifting many times like a fade and lag effect in purple light!

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

The same purple light that I saw in one of my vision like dreams I had March 2020! The purple light brought about the new earth and it literally shifted in front of my eyes, was with masses of people walking towards the new!

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

So lovable....

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

the odds of NOTHING happening are far greater than the odds of something happening

yall are testing yourselves and you dont even know it

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Happily Ever After Begins Now ~

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

I really hope that the good guys found some time and compassion to save Kappy and will bring him out later to enjoy the promise land with us...He feared that he wouldn't get to see it because of something he had done? I would like to know the sauce on why?

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Im floating. ❣️ My joy started early ✨️🙌🏻

(2) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Just for laughs

12:21 = 3:3 =6

2022 = 6

Synch !

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Just for laughs

12:21 = 3:3 = 6

2022 = 6

I'd say a Synch !

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~