Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

This is biblical....getting closer every day.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Proud RAF Veteran. Used to think life was one big problem, then I woke up = it’s not ME, it’s THEM

In response Kelli Coggins to her Publication

I don’t know why but i thought biblical, red sea....

(2) Show this thread

I LQVE Big Daddy Trump🕴️ 🇺🇲🐸 https://gab.com/Mhielovez_U

we are getting very close to rapture... please get saved... God is coming back...😱✝️

Wife|Mother|Daughter of The King|WWG1WGA 🇺🇸✌🏼

CNN?

Only followers of this user (@mikesmom37) can see their posts

Red Rain...

Batik Dye would not remain so deliable, I believe it would disapate ... there is sea aglae that is called "red dye" (jellyfish), and turns the tide into blood red water ... maybe?

(1) Show this thread

On reading this story it looks like they are trying to say the red colour was from the colour dye from the batiks but I dunno sounds suspicious to me. Mm......? 🤔🙄

Child of God, truth-seeker finder and sharer, patriot, inspired and fired up!

Biblical

#WWG1WGA Digital Soldier here to help save our Republic. More of a Paul Revere, Midnight Rider

🧐🤔 Hmmm

Truth-seeker from Michigan; I put people to sleep for a living; hates all things commie

Rivers run red...

Children's blood?