Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Under duress about this one but Trusting Trump and God... Let's see what happens

https://t.me/PatriotVoiceOfficial/30048

"He deserves the shot", meaning he is a swamp creature being put in the spotlight who has a fate at Gitmo?🙃

I purused for the conservative consensus on McCarthy, I really know nothing myself about him and was curious.

It seems those who know of him think he is establishment scum.

I think it is prudent to remind everyone that future joys, feelings of satisfaction and reprisal will come in our personal lives, through the efforts we make nurturing and cultivating stronger bonds with God, Christ, friends, family, coworkers, neighbors etc.

If the beast systems need to implode, nothing good will be coming from them. Everything happening from within them will lead to disappointments as they self destruct.

We are the generators of the good to come as we live in our highest integrity, truth and visions for a brighter day. We are the ones to build for ourselves what will bring relief, satisfaction and restore our collective sanity in a world of chaos and utter nonsense.

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

The plan was to get the people to take back their power and reclaim their governments local and national from the despots.

I am surprised more parents & grandparents are not picketing, protesting the schools hosting these sickos, demanding an end to teacher tenure which protects the sickos and why more are not forming class action law suits against the school boards for supporting and even protecting these sickos and the markism/CRT idoctrination submission masking agenda.

Parents still drop them off.

WE are just as much to blame for going along with it.

Nothing will change until we change it.

This waiting for a hero is the problem.

Even the Trump puppet is now making a mockery of those waiting for a hero. He gave them trading cards and they still don't get it. It's been hard not to join in to help the people see what they need to be shown to believe. I suggested his digital cards were coded to implode the beast block chain system to amplify the excuse making.

(1) Show this thread

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Its very clear and has been for many years that McCarthy is a swamp creature and votes with democrats as much or more than republicans. We are not waiting to wake up anyone who doesn't know this yet, We don't have another year to waste. The spotlight has been on McCarthy for a long time. The "movie" needs to come to a close. To kick the can down the road further is political and national suicide. it's time for some very public accountability. This has to end.

some have to be shown to beleive and come out of their spells.

Gods said- place no idols before me.

So much focus on the first amendment when it needs to be on the first commandment.

Its the secret of the book of exodus, exodus meaning a mass departure from slavery.

(1) Show this thread