Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

I love and support President Donald Trump. Soon I´ll start posting my decodes again. In this together. https://t.me/AchaiaGematriaDecodes

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Signs for SABMYK woke and for his arrival.

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

To me it looked like a rocket launch space x what gets me is the seperation because it looks like the 2nd part was spinning and moving to fly off in another direction unless that is trick of the camera then so be it but that is not normal for rocket launches

Only followers of this user (@Leslie1222) can see their posts

www.tapintothetruth.com All the links to the missing books of the Bible @stormisuponus posted on Twitter before the Purge & Juan O Savin

💙🙏💙Angels among us...

“I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery” ~ Thomas Jefferson 1787

project blue beam🤔

i saw this before in my community a few yeats ago. My theory is that it has something to do with geoengineering.

WTF is this?????

Seeker of Truth | Dark-to-Light | WWG1WGA

What kind of Secret Tech did I just watch?
Where?
...and for what purpose?

Dad to 4, 1 in Heaven, Baylor Grad, Messianic * Pilot #JesusIsTheSonOfGod * #LifeBeginsAtConception #NoOneIsAboveTheLaw #StandAgainstEvil

Reminds me of the "Norway Spiral" in 2009.

#godwon!

#Dome ?
#Firmament ?
#NorwaySpiral
#SAVEAMERICA
#NoKingButKingJesus

That was crazy, looks nefarious to me, what are they doing to us?

I love my God, my country, and my President; I am here to say in touch with great Patriots. Single, and I plan to stay that way.

Thank you for sharig this; I had it saved but when I had to redo my compuuter I lost it. This happened, I believe, after China had launched a satillite a few months ago. I think it is a magnetic pulse weapon; if you look at the wave it reminds you of vibrations that come off of a speaker when it's turned up.

Assume a Space X launch. When the booster seperates, it continues up then turns itself around with the small rockets on top given us the Q circles and strange waves. The second stage continues but the tajectory makes it look like it is standing still. Sure is a very colorful display. If not a Space X launch, then it is a intercept of an incoming missle that blew up. I think#1 is more accurate. Great video. Wish it keep going.

In response Leonard Kerns to his Publication

I never thought about that possibility.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Leonard Kerns to his Publication

Agree...

(2) Show this thread

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙 Where We Go 1 We Go All 🕯 I Love All Y’all 🥰 #FamilyIsEverything ..... PLEASE FOLLOW !!

holy shit, that one on the right looked like it made a wifi signal, comms maybe?

A Father, A Son, A Patriot! WWG1WGA. America is Changing. Patriots in control.

The Firmament. I seen a rocket, a few years ago, try to go through and it looked almost just like this...they could have tried breaking through again..who knows!

Libertatem=Latin for freedom. 20+years TS/SAPs. In service for the Highest Good. For those with eyes to see and ears to hear.

As shocking as it will be for most, the sky is an illusion. This video and others show this. Think Truman Show.

Proud patriot mama and wife! ❤️🤍💙 Digital soldier 👊 Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Trolls get blocked 🙅🏻‍♀️

In response Libertatem One to her Publication

Firmament ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Has anyone heard anything about this and what it may be?? Where is was and when it was shot?

As a rule,whatever is fluid, soft, and yielding will overcome whatever is rigid and hard. Soft is strong Lao Tzu ♾Quantum Patriottiltheend

In response American Patriot to her Publication

i dont know where it was but i saw a similar video in a different location. crazy

(1) Show this thread

Proud Patriot NYPD 113pct (Ret) “FortDespair” Law & Order Liberty & Justice for All~ God Family Country President Trump 🇺🇸💪🏼🙏🏼

SPECTACULER‼️

Solid Patriot - Still Strong - Still Holding the line. I move info for those that don't know how to find it. Trump Tough All Day Long ~

No kidding WOW!

Firmament[.] 🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔

It would be pretty cool if those 20m missing vaccines were launched in a Musk rocket.

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

Total WOW!!!

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

Wow!!! 👍💞💓

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

WOW is right!

Wow, Indeed!!!
Mr. Pool put out a similar image recently...

🚨🥜,🇺🇸(♋️🌜🇨🇱🤠🃏)📅 🇺🇸. 🚨🔜🔪💵⚰️☠️ //🚨 🎬🛫🏢💥✈️🏢💥🏢💥🎬=🐎💩.// 🎬🚀🌖🛰🎬=🐎💩. //🌎👈🐎💩.// 😷🐎💩!// 💀👈💉👈🖕! [💉=🖕]

the red is the 2nd fuel supply, before it contacts & starts to ricocheting across the firmament.

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! 😉🌴 Purged w/Trump.

😯

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

That launch certainly didn't go well. Elon's not going to be happy.