Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

I just had one of my leftist fb contacts post an article like this, with the comment
'Its coming...'

He is one of the lost... I doubt no matter what evidence he is presented with, he will not change his mind.

6% will be lost forever...

I’m a Burger in Dragon Land for 20 years.

I’ve always wondered if I’ll go back home, Newport was a dream 30 years ago, now it’s farmland but there’s much beauty in Oregon…. just got to stay out of the commie city.

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

I upgraded from North Cali to Northwest WA State ! 🙃

Conservative living in Liberal Seattle. We need strong conservative voices so that our message can be understood by all. Empath .

In response Harold Holman to his Publication

welcome !
did the same thing decades ago

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

In response LyAnne Allen to her Publication

I stationed at Whidby Island in 1994, and couldn't find enough reasons to leave !

Conservative living in Liberal Seattle. We need strong conservative voices so that our message can be understood by all. Empath .

Beautiful spot- can’t blame you !

Only people mentioned by @Ready88 in this post can reply

OMG- beautiful !!

In response LyAnne Allen to her Publication

Rare jewels are the best !

(1) Show this thread