ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Remember this?

Just a deplorable gal in Alaska. Praying that our repentance has allowed for God's grace upon the United States of America! #MAGA

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

In response AK_ Kiff to her Publication

I know some Sikhs who celebrate Christmas, as well as Divali and Hannukah. I met this individual years ago in New Mexico. Was he actually someone else? Maybe. There were some very odd things going on in the Sikh community there a while back. Lots of intrigue.

Just a deplorable gal in Alaska. Praying that our repentance has allowed for God's grace upon the United States of America! #MAGA

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

Well, that is very interesting. It will be awesome to find out what part he is playing in this movie and who he really is. Can't wait for the credits to roll. I have lots of pics of him as he has intrigued me from the beginning!

Only people mentioned by @silvercat in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Silver Cat, click on at the bottom under it