#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Here is what i am thinking... and hoping! The big "catastrophe", I HOPE, is when the Brunson Case wins by SCOTUS ruling all licenses of all 388 members of Congress/Fake President/Fake VP are revoked, and they are removed. That IS something that will be mindblowing and earth-shaking... massive. Imagine! No government! Chaos WILL follow... and then comes the military and the 10 days of darkness with no internet (ish)... I hope Starlink or whatever keeps us connected... at least here on Anonup. I am JUST thinking out loud. I hope the catastrophe won't be a tsunami or earth quakes or bombs and such... Let us pray! The people of the earth could use no more SUCH catastrophes....🙏💗

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

This IS what Nana is manifesting as well.

Trump will step in with the military and avert a nuke catastrophe, and save the economy of America, install REAL & fair elections and they all go to military court.

I'm visualizing right there with you Nana!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @campmac111 in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Cam Mac to her Publication

😘

Remember to look for miracles...

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

😘😇🙏

(1) Show this thread