#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Here is what i am thinking... and hoping! The big "catastrophe", I HOPE, is when the Brunson Case wins by SCOTUS ruling all licenses of all 388 members of Congress/Fake President/Fake VP are revoked, and they are removed. That IS something that will be mindblowing and earth-shaking... massive. Imagine! No government! Chaos WILL follow... and then comes the military and the 10 days of darkness with no internet (ish)... I hope Starlink or whatever keeps us connected... at least here on Anonup. I am JUST thinking out loud. I hope the catastrophe won't be a tsunami or earth quakes or bombs and such... Let us pray! The people of the earth could use no more SUCH catastrophes....🙏💗

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

All B2's have been grounded for the foreseeable future.

I'm afraid it's going to be more impactful than what's the ideal solution above.

Only people mentioned by @Dman72 in this post can reply

Indeed the only way to make sure nothing like this happens again for a long time.

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

In response TBo ogg to his Publication

To be fair though, Q has much more faith in humanity than I do (thankfully). I’d be happy to leave them behind in this never ending carnation shit show.

(1) Show this thread