🤨sounds right.
Interesting.

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication

when you back on codemonkey?

sounds like a bunch of bologna to me.
elon owns it now.
who cares if there are orders from before.

Save the Children, GOD, WorldPeace, Mr.Trump President of the World, JFK, Putin, Digital & Spiritual Warrior for the Army of God.

I was blocked when Elon took over Twitter while I suddenly got my account back after being banned for a year and a half earlier this year. And now I keep getting weird emails from Twitter that I violated certain rules that I have to give all my data due to lawsuits or something. I still don't know why my twitter profile is blocked, not refreshed. I can't do anything there can't even delete my profile. Very weird all of a sudden.

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

It makes perfect sense...what can VK clarify about it? Trust urself patriot.

Wife. Mother. Daughter of Christ. Patriot.

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

makes sense which also ties into gag orders issued to the disconnnected fed cough cough i mean employees recently too. and these twitter files should provide adequate evidence to remove the preservation orders as illegal. everything done by the book. the dogs of war will be released. for now...youre stuck with me shitposting “died suddently” into the CDC and BidAn comments section.

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

makes sense which also ties into gag orders issued to the disconnnected fed cough cough i mean employees recently too. and these twitter files should provide adequate evidence to remove the preservation orders as illegal. everything done by the book. the dogs of war will be released. for now...youre stuck with me shitposting “died suddently” into the CDC and BidAn comments section.

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

found it 😌

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Red Edge to her Publication

👊

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

Before being banned twit took most of my followers, so I
decided to see what it would take to be banned in calling
out@jack , I confess,I was not nice, will I be put on another list

(2) Show this thread

Wait, remember there was something we tweeted or acknowledged that could have possibly included us in a Large Class Action Lawsuit?? 😜 🤷‍♀️ (there has to be some reason we are still banned).

https://qalerts.pub/?q=Class+action+lawsuit

PEOPLE have POWER.
Don't forget how to PLAY.
TOGETHER YOU ARE STRONG.
FB violation of YOUR PRIVACY.
FB actively TRACKING YOU.
FB reading your PRIVATE messages.
FB CENSORING (anti conservative).
More will drop.
We have it ALL.
🔥CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS are EFFECTIVE.🔥
GLOBAL.
@Jack
You're next.
What is Jack's SECRET T-handle?
'Dummy' accounts to talk.
What you SEE is LIMITED.
Think emails (LL, HRC, HUSSEIN, etc).
Q

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

DOQ said we are part of the criminal court cases against twitter, it's why our accounts aren't back yet ...

GOD Family and Country! Trump supporter. #SaveTheChildren

i simply asked for mine back. I was kicked off the same day as Trump. Elon's twitter reinstated me and apologized.

(1) Show this thread

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

DoQ referenced the possibility that we are part of a class action and those of us not back in are NOT getting back in. But could benefit from case? Just theory. But class actions can be very effective.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

(1) Show this thread

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

Good questions for good lawyers ...