HAPPY JANUARY "17" - THE BEGINNING OF THE STORM, RIGHT ON "Q!!!"

BOOM DAYS AHEAD....17, 18, 19, 20 & 21 - GOD'S WORK WILL GET DONE!!!

BUCKET UP BUTTERCUPS.... (COUNTDOWN IS AT "1"!!!)

WINDS ARE BLOWING, THE TOUGH ARE ABOUT TO GET GOING!!!

GOD BLESS TRUMP, THE ALLIANCE & OUR GREAT MILITARY!! - GOD WINS!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA & ALL OUR GREAT PATRIOTS, FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD!!

WWG1WGALL THE WORLD!! - LOST A 5,000 FRIENDS ACCOUNT ON FAKEBOOK...

BUT THE FAKEBOOK CROOKS, CAN'T STOP WHAT'S COMING!!

THE BEST IS YET TO COME!!!πŸ™πŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŒŽ

Only people mentioned by @RICHARDLIVINGSTON777 in this post can reply

In response RICHARD LIVINGSTON to his Publication

just realised youre not on fb xx

THE GREAT AWAKENING! - WWG1WGA!!- GOD WINS!!! "FB" DISABLED JAN. "17" - NOW I AM HERE!! WELCOME FRIENDS!!

In response Julie Dunn to his Publication

YES, the Face Crooks on Fakebook are getting us all now! Last stage, look for FB to GO DOWN along with Twitter!! BIG WEEK AHEAD! Thanks for finding me here. I'll do my best to stay connected and make sme posts, but not enough took the warnings. I gave my warnings, it was just a matter of time!! PEOPLE MUST "SEE" IT, THEY CAN'T BE TOLD!! GODSPEED!!πŸ™πŸ’–

(1) Show this thread

I Am so glad that I got signed up so I can follow you here!πŸ’œ

THE GREAT AWAKENING! - WWG1WGA!!- GOD WINS!!! "FB" DISABLED JAN. "17" - NOW I AM HERE!! WELCOME FRIENDS!!

In response Maureen Russ to her Publication

YES, I'm happy you are here, as you were able to take my warnings, as I knew it was coming!! PEOPLE HAVE TO "SEE" & can't be told. Unfortuntely many never made it fast enough (attached to FB, had tech difficulties, etc.), so they may get cut-off. From all I know FB & TWITTER will go down, taken down....BIG DAYS COMING, we are in the REVOLUTION. Prepare, expect all I have been warning you all about. I'll be busy, but I will do my best to post here, get acclimated, as this is different that FB. MAY GOD BLESS YOU & YOURS!! GODSPEED!! - REMEMBER, GOD ALWAYS WINS, GOOD ALWAYS PREVAILS!!πŸ™πŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŒŽ

(1) Show this thread

😘hello Dearest Richard .. still trying to get used to this anonup page and how it works. Did you get deleted from fb?πŸ™ Anyway, God Bless and onwards and upwards, as Always. With Boundless Love & BLessings in The ONe Heart ~.~ Alessandra πŸ’œ

In response Alessandra Da Pra Love to his Publication

πŸ˜‰YES my dear friend, FB had me go DARK on the morning of the "17th"...which was to happen, so all was expected. Unfortunately many did not have a successful migration when I put out the warnings to join "GAB" (FB replacement) and AnonUps here to replace Twitter. I'm happy you found me, as I wanted to be somehere in the tansition. BIG Days ahead, watch for 18. 19...the darkest as you know will be before dawn!πŸ˜‰Stay connected, as I enjoyed having you. God Bless & Godspeed, Love & Light to you & yours.πŸ™πŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŒŽ

(1) Show this thread