πŸ˜‚The walls are coming apart on the set.πŸ˜‚

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

If you zoom in on Nancy lately her eyes always looks like shes been crying!!

Only people mentioned by @Deathphantom in this post can reply

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "ε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆ" Felixtheblack.Cat

In response Laramie Slater to his Publication

Biden has already decided. They will be distributed to the inmates at Guantanamo Bay first. He will be closely involved. Karma is a bitch.

In response Laramie Slater to his Publication

Anything Trump stamped isn't harmful like they were planning. Nevertheless, I never recommend getting a vaccine for any reason. I always advise against it. But this one won't kill you. Had Trump lost in 2016 and Hillary was in charge during this plandemic that would be a whole different story. In the end, skip the vaccine Covid is a cold/flu.

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "ε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆ" Felixtheblack.Cat

What about us in Europe? We seem to be having clusters of deaths amongst the sheeple with the deathwish (and those vulnerable ones who have no choice). I hope Trump is not going to allow us to receive collective punishment for the past actions of our elites. Disclosure now please.

Won't kill ya but just mame ya 😡

(4) Show this thread