It’s always bittersweet when you see a Patriot pass to the otherside.

Til we meet again@photon333

I’m sorry we couldn’t get you the med bed you needed. As an Anon I feel really helpless at times.

But for those that make it out of the storm, I have something I’ve been working on that I hope we all get to enjoy someday in some way, shape or form. My gift to humanity, maybe?

It’s a big idea with many moving parts. Hope to see it through to fruition.

I hope we can all reimagine the American dream.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Shin) can see their posts

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

intrigued with your your big idea Doq n am sure you'll see it thru✨
hope it's one that can be adopted/adapted worldwide🕊️

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Felt so sad at the news of Photon333 passing as well as feeling joyful for her to be free of pain and at peace.
Till we meet again@photon333💖🙏✨

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Doq, I have a feeling you will see it through to the end and our AU family will be here to cheer you on! God Speed to@photon333 she will be missed but never forgotten! 🙏🕊️♥️🕊️🙏

Only followers of this user (@Treetone) can see their posts

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

RIP@Photon333🙏

Standing By if I Can be Of service Doq.

Sweet note Doq!! I just know she is reading our thoughts and hurting hearts ( or already telepathically knows them)! 🙌❤️🙏❤️

We will be together againI just know It!!

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

RIP@photon333. We will all see you on the other side someday.

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

RIP@photon333 🙏

FJB .......Trump is my President

Oh DOQ this whole thing has been a huge nightmare , so many deaths my heart is broken . Praying to God this ends soon and people that need the med beds and what ever help they need get it . Nothing worse than feeling helpless ! Thank you DOQ for being here !

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

❤️🙏✌️
great numbers 🙂

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. Forever Curious. I believe "THE BEST IS YET TO CQME."

😥❤️🙏

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

I just know we will see her again brother and God Bless You. You have a wonderful heart. Love to You All.

Only followers of this user (@GODmySaviour) can see their posts

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

I am always sad to see a soul go but am elated they get to experience things with no pain, all the love, a huge cheering section with lots of patriot buddies and a 1000K foot view. It's the BEST seat in the house.
As someone who God has allowed one OBE and one NDE
I feel VERY confident that what I just wrote and the ambivolence we all feel for those who have parted is the truth.
You're right, it is bittersweet.
Although I do not think they're resting on the other side.
The patriot souls are busy, busy, busy.
Photon, I love you.
We will meet again in spirit ,my love.
Thank you for serving down here
and Congratulations on your promotion.
Tell God we love Him SO much!

Love your heart Doq🤠

🇺🇸 Proud American 🇺🇸 #2A #1A Constitutional Conservative DAR 🚫DMs XTwit: https://twitter.com/1MaidenAmerica

Oh! I am so sorry to hear this! 😢 Sympathy for her family & friends.

ALL IN 💥Warrior 🤓Truth-seeker 💫Jesus is KING 👑WWG1WGA🇺🇸 MAGA🇺🇸 Q sent me🇺🇸 Family is everything! 💕 Enjoying the show🐸🍿😎💀🙏🏻

with you doq…cannot wait to see the big idea come to fruition! 🙏🏻🙌🏻✨ it will be a wonderful gift. 💖

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

put my name on your list of people to help in any way shape or form I live in AZ

ALL IN 💥Warrior 🤓Truth-seeker 💫Jesus is KING 👑WWG1WGA🇺🇸 MAGA🇺🇸 Q sent me🇺🇸 Family is everything! 💕 Enjoying the show🐸🍿😎💀🙏🏻

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

agree sneakers…im in AZ TOO 🙏🏻🙌🏻🌵🥰

(1) Show this thread

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

I can't wait for your big idea to move. I took a college course once called " great ideas"💡. It was one of a few that stood out. It was interesting to hear how Tesla spent the most time imagining through every detail so that it was solid before he began. 🌠. God bless you with what it takes:)🔋

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

She is with us in beautiful spirit.... it is sad when you have interacted with someone for years and never physically met them, and then they are " gone" . You knew their heart and it feels like losing a close sister/ brother...physical meeting not necessarily needed...... proof we are connected deeper than we think

Hello Patriots! I am the same Intercessor from Twitter. Was united with 26000+ Patriots there! #BendedKnee #SOPT17 #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 IFBAP

Though she will be missed by many patriot and anon #DigitalSoldiers her fight for truth lives on in each of those who carry on.

Im a solid believer in the Bible, God the Father & Jesus Christ and find consolation in the truths of the gift given freely by them when one comes to know them as the truth.

Those who have accepted complete payment by God for the debt of their sins, believe with all their heart and confess that Jesus Christ is indeed Lord are graduating from the prision of this corrupted flesh and into the perfect glorified body in a place where all sin, pain suffering and tears are non existent.

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life. Seek a personal relationship with him through his spirit and you will come into the gold standard of all truth.

Truth's origin is found in the ones who have always been.

Praying for all for comfort, peace, love and understanding.

WWG1WGA! 😉🌴🙏 Fighting until the end. God's armor- Ephesians 6: truth, righteousness, peace, faith, salvation, and the word of God.

😔🌴🙏 Sorry to hear this. I didn't know she passed. Prayers to her family! Prayers for her sister who asked for help when@photon333 went into the hospital.

Oh so sad, I've been thinking about her, prayers for her sweet soul & her family

Yep I was already having a real shitty day yesterday then I read that post her sister made and my heart sank! 🙏🙏 for her and her family! We never got a chance to meet her but we wont forget her!! Cant wait to see your idea happen DOQ!!

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

yall act like her spirits done when its gonna live through us

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

Always in my Heart Photon.
LOVE

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

Beautiful Annie was special and will be missed here! Her spirit is free from shackles now! may she soar!!
❤️