Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

YOU KNOW THERE'S A HIDDEN BRIGHT SIDE TO THIS CLOUD

I think I know this guy! Maybe it would be OK?

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response MsButterfly 2002 to her Publication

🙂

Labelled conspiracy theorist. Advocate of critical thinking. https://divingintothecosmicuniverse.wordpress.com/society-myth-money/

In response MsButterfly 2002 to her Publication

All the bots voted EM out ... lol

(3) Show this thread

Just trying to shine some light into the darkness of this crazy crazy world!

yes votes are winning

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

🤔This has a boom a rang feel to it? If he steps down , Twitter merges with TS😂😂 Because his next Tweet said "Be careful what you wish for".

Father, Outdoorsman, Handyman, Patriot, God Loving defender of Freedom and God given rights. We must stand Together, or fall under Tyranny

He should have reinstated ALL deleted accounts FIRST, maybe this is a BOT Trace? HMMMMMMMMMM

Never believe anything more than 98%. It leaves 1% for new information to change your mind, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse.

In response Rick Ofalltrades to his Publication

I am still waiting for my account to be unlocked.
I posted that Tonic water had quinine, and should be taken with vitamin D3, C, and Zinc to help keep you from getting any virus', and they permanently suspended nearly 2 years ago

(1) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Kim,
I saw this - What are your thoughts ? Elon was losing BIG time.

Watching the Water in a Golden California.

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

In response Golden Times to her Publication

It's a real good job that somebody put a big red box around this because I wouldn't know what I'm supposed to read.🙏

(4) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

I agree with RFK Jr

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts