Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

what a tough guy!

Not your sit down and shut up kind of woman. Child of God. Wife. Mother. Proverbs 31= Goals WWG1WGA NCSWIC

and this is why inntexas we lock in load. funny story though - someone wearing a gater came up to me at the store today to hit on me. pulled it down to talk to me and ofcourse recognized im married. we talked for a minute and when i said goodbye i told him to be a rebel and keep his face uncovered. he just moved to TX from baltimore and was thrilled to know he'd found a store where he could do so without harassment.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

I'm still waiting, I'm still waiting for one of these liberal maskers to say a few choice words to me about not wearing a mask. I'll politely explain why to someone that is willing to listen, but if I ever have to deal with someone like this heathen, they're going to be very sorry.

Prayers and support out to the elderly woman attacked. Rudeness is one thing, but abusing an elderly person, well that crosses all of the lines in my book. May karma make a quick and thorough visit with this heathen.

Posted it on facebook, he looks like a real winner. Abusing an old woman he needs to be arrested.

sometimes - the best lesson is a bloody nose....

[PAY ATTENTION] they don't want you to know this...

Click here to watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H86e3eVQ9yA

wife/grandma/great-grandma, love God, my country, my family and 45 is my President! I am vocal about my opinions (I think for myself)

Yet the POS wears his mask like a condom with the tip cut off! Fumbducker! Needs to be in jail

Dumbfu*k doesnt even have the mask on over his nose which is how the virus enters. What a ball-less Karen this jerk is.

Truth to everything is always transparent!!

id love for any pos like this shit bad try to make me wear a mask. he would be using his own mask to put his teeth in after gathering what ones he could find all over the ground!!!

Steve is certainly far from bright.....ALL his contact info is readily available at whitepages.com. You are welcome😏

lowlife liberal scum.

Well the bully is a double cretin...One for wearing a muzzle and two he hasn't even got it on properly. Dumb f#cks like him need a plastic bag over their head tied nice and tightly...You know, to make sure he's fully protected from, 'the virus'!

Eclectic Dame. Cocktailer. People Watcher. Culture Vulture. Patriot. Motoring through life on sarcasm, red lipstick & rye ... 💋💄🥃

That's not bullying. That's CRIMINAL IDIOCY.

Old twitter handle @scootsmcgooch1, For God and Country! Small business owner in Wisconsin! TRUMP 2024, Still My President!

God bless America. God bless President Trump. God bless all of his legal teams. Navy vet ssbm 600, 611. 9yrs usaf reserves, desert storm vet

what an asshole.

USN(RET), eternally 25yrs old, widower (30yrs together), OathKeeper, The Oath never expires, "Peace Thru Superior Firepower", I follow bac

Proper identification?

Really "Steve Ferry"? Or "Steve Fairy"?

Store location/address? City, State?

He probably goes there alot, so pretty easy "to meet him and say hello."

Is this him https://www.facebook.com/steve.ferry.33

Proud USAF Veteran. WWG1WGA. Trying to be a light in the dark!

His fbook account says he is from Austin Texas. Grew up in Pensecola Florida.

Patriot who loves her family. California girl. Nuked 6 times by Jack! 🙄 Harper the Ragdoll Would Be a Better President than Joe. 😹❤️🇺🇸

I'm guessing that he watches a lot of CNN.

100% red pilled musician and artist based in Scotland - writing & recording songs about all this which hopefully help others. WWG1WGA

Give me 5 minutes in a locked room with that POS, let's see how hard he is then

Twitter AmIADeathEater @death_ia Thought revolution is the best revolution

I bet this beta soy latte sucking bitch wouldn't dare fuck with me. I see anybody stalking/harassing old ladies, they're losing teeth.

Christian Conservative, rebellious when necessary. Love God, family, & country.

Sick! And the mask isn't even over his nose.

I hope he becomes so famous, that his mug shot will show his whole face!

One of the demon possessed Left

These libtards are like starved wolves coming up on this elderly lady.

When will this Maxine Waters inspired criminal face JUSTICE?
He could have given her a heart attack and surely she will suffer PSTD for a good long while.
Too bad she was not carrying...this problem would be solved.

I am a wife! I am a mom! I am the one my grandkids call GiGi! I am a Trump Patriot! I am a child of the One and only True God! I am loved!

fame is what you want? then here i will do my part! 😡

For my Family & a Better World. #WWG1WGA 🌏🌍🌎

Fear is driving people to act crazy. MSM are the drivers.

In response Stephen Perry to his Publication

With or without fear...this is engrained in that ones DNA to act like a vile demonically possessed Zombie.
Does he have kids? Protect them and make sure he has no contact with elderly or children.
DANGEROUS.

(1) Show this thread

Somebody should let the idiot know that wearing that fake immune system under his nose is doing nothing to protect him..

What state is this scumbag hiding in? He needs to face criminal charges.

In response Jordan Johnson to her Publication

Steve resides in Austin, Texas. All his contact info is available (for free) on whitepages.com.

(1) Show this thread

Let's pull everyone from the Left & Right & become centered

He's going to have a hard time when he gets red pilled

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

In response Michael M... to his Publication

Breaking the window is basically assault which is a felony. This moron, blinded with rage, may have just got himself some jail time. Judging the fact he went after an older woman, I would have to guestimate this guy is a punk. If that is the case Bubba gonna have fun with him...

(1) Show this thread

God Bless America, Land That I Love! God Bless President Trump...Never, Ever, Give Up! #MAGA JESUS Is My King! #GODWon #SaveOurChildren

I'd Like To Take This Scumbag Out Behind The Shed! 😡