Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Ya gotta love it! 🤣😂❤️

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Elon has some good zingers👍

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Love it. I cannot stand Schiff.

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

pretty cut and dried

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Aaaaaaand....

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

💩's 🧠= more like watermelon🍉mush

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

o shit..LOL

lol... 🤣🤣🤣

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Rules apply to thee but not to me club has been shut down!! Twitter is a crime scene - crimes against humanity..................your all about to be EXPOSED for the criminals you are!!! You had a choice..........no pity or sympathy for any of you............you do the crime, you do the time!!!

ThanQ Elon!!! :)

🤣