God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Wow, CIA named in both assignations in same week. Hopefully striking the right cords! Unfortunately had step brother and wife tonight at dinner. Both pharmacist talking masks work , ivermectin and HCQ does not, jab is great... I pointed out I never wore a mask, shopped for 4 families, ran my business and was the only one that never got sick The just retired but got up and walked out to agree to disagree

CIA is now in the cross hairs...The FBI got a royal shellacking this week from Twitter drops...And, they are not done with them...Next is the CIA...Both about to be splintered into a thousand pieces ;) Tribunals will be sprinkled with FBI and CIA dogooders! I was doing what was best for our country...I was just following orders...Very well then is that it? Bye bye!!!

In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JVBanon in this post can reply

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

They both are in the cross hairs finally. If you look at how and whom formed them you can see it is anti-American from day one!