Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

What didBegley Say in this EBS/Trump video. I cannot get it to play after trying for 20 minutes. It just buffers.

What didBegley Say in this EBS/Trump video. I cannot get it to play after trying for 20 minutes. It just buffers.

Old married grammy. Love President Trump and all Patriots. God bless America.

im old. i wish to hell i had a doobie so I could really enjoy the show

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Pray it is so

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

All we can do is believe what we believe. I believe POTUS would not led us here and leave us here. I believe there is a plan and I believe now is the time for evil to exposed worldwide and captured. I have lost many friends and family over this, but this is not about me, it is about the US and the WORLD. Buckle up, and be ready.

I like to clown around when the trolls around. Too bad the trolls can't find me here in MAGA Country! Together we win!

At this point in the movie and with so much disinformation out there, anything is possible. So with that, me thinks Jack is feeling a lot of PAIN right now so POTUS will get his Twatter account back. When that habbens, we get "the message". Could be sent via Pompeo's account too. Or maybe it never comes.
I can speculate just as well as the next guy can.

In response Honk Honkler Sr to his Publication

i dont think Jack has any real "pull" inside Twatter anymore. someone said the other day that he only has a 6% stake in the company. i believe he is just the public figure who takes all the heat, nothing more. just my opinion

In response Honk Honkler Sr to his Publication

i dont think Jack has any real "pull" inside Twatter anymore. someone said the other day that he only has a 6% stake in the company. i believe he is just the public figure who takes all the heat, nothing more. just my opinion

(2) Show this thread

🇺🇲#GodWins #allforgodsglory #familyiseverything #savethechildrenworldwide Do not be fooled friends for the fallen are amongst the 144...

if nothing happens it was the biggest hoax played on the patriots wolrldwide

It's for sure something is going down..

Christian, wife, mother, grandmother, and patriot. Part of the great awakening since 2018.

A WEEK TO REMEMBER! IT'S HERE!