🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

Tina Patterson
I am 64 years old and still have all 4 of my wisdom teeth. I was told by a dentist many years ago when I was about 25 years that they were implanted and would never come in, The dentist told me that I would need to have them removed and it would be expensive and that I should either marry a dentist or somebody rich. I left them alone and they all came in just fine and have never have given me any problems.

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response Truth Seeker to his Publication

I still have all of mine too 😄

Only people mentioned by @Hunnydrip in this post can reply

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

My father (79) and I have not gotten our wisdom teeth. I don't know that they are necessary, so I suspect we are evolving without them. 🤷‍♀️

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

How strange 🤔

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

i know right ??? i thought that was weird. and of slight fortune 😂 but i am without a bit of extra wisdom in my mouth. no matter i can get it from elsewhere.

(1) Show this thread