Never in my lifetime would i expect to see headlines like this... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Only people mentioned by @RealPersonJedi in this post can reply

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น/๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง/๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โœ๏ธ WWG1WGA ๐ŸŒKindness is Free ๐Ÿ’–โœจFamily is Everythingโœจ๐Ÿ’–

LOL LOL LOLzโœจ

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@RocoStvz1) can see their posts

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Julie Casey to her Publication

This woman woukd be at the top if my list!
Dr. Simone Gold

https://gohmert.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=399995

(1) Show this thread

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS โœ๏ธ

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ Apparently Catturd not only got under his skin he also is stuck in his brain giving him nightmares 24/7

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

We are living the crazy ....

๐Ÿ›กโš”๏ธTRUMP | KAG | [Z] Citizen Journalist | 1Q49 God Crew | FightBack **๐ŸฅŠ** ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿฆ… [https://www.navair.navy.mil/foia/documents?page=0]

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Reality

(1) Show this thread

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

๐Ÿคฃ

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿคฃ

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Laughter is good for the Soul.....๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™

Laughter is good for the Soul.....๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

๐Ÿ’†๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿปfor those that still don't see it!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Someone is having a little too much fun with this now,

NAAAAAHHHHHH!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

That is frickin hillarious!

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

in other words he wants to sit in the litter box ๐Ÿ˜

Go Catturd Go ๐Ÿ”ฅ Go Catturd Go ๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜

Seems right to me - we know the real puโ€”y is here

In response Happy Days to his Publication

๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒนYou Kool Kat....๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒน

(1) Show this thread

narrative-pushers want all "anonymous posters" exposed cause they cant take the heat. i have seen them lose their shit. they are all "taylor lorenz".

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

๐Ÿ˜‚

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

๐Ÿคฃ

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

Kinzinger is in danger of becoming Catturd's litter box ๐Ÿ˜›

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

(2) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Kinzinger reminds me of this cat. Look at his face

๐Ÿ›กโš”๏ธTRUMP | KAG | [Z] Citizen Journalist | 1Q49 God Crew | FightBack **๐ŸฅŠ** ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿฆ… [https://www.navair.navy.mil/foia/documents?page=0]

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†โค๏ธ

(1) Show this thread

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

My money is on Catturd.

Professional Free Spirit โœจ On a Mission for Mother Hearth๐Ÿ’š #KennedyVision Ambassador ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ #FamilyIsEverything๐Ÿ’–

Times r changing๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‰

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts