Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

I mailed a letter today to the Supreme Court in support of Raland Brunson's#22-380 Emergency National Security Appeal, and a copy of the letter to the Brunson brothers with a couple of dollars as a token of appreciation for their efforts. I hope they're encouraged by all the support they're receiving from fellow Americans. πŸ™‚

I wonder what the outcome will be of this matter, since we're watching a "movie." And this case is not about fraudulent mail-in ballots, voting machines changing votes, PCAPs, etc., etc. It's an It’s an open-and-shut case about a clear violation of the law, that law being the *lawful and required process* for handling objections in the process of counting electoral votes in Congress. Just that, pure and simple. Slam-dunk.

So we shall see. But better late than never, I took a stand to protect Americans' Constitutional right to fair representation. πŸ™

Also, I don't want to come across as "tooting my own horn" (and the Brunson brothers are trumpeters! 🎺), but if I can do this, so can you. πŸ™‚

In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @BlueStatePatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Blue State Patriot, click on at the bottom under it