Only people mentioned by @AQPATRON in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

How many of our health issues are due just from the crap [they] have been putting in our food supply? Not to mention the toxins in our cleaning products. Once all of it is removed we should be healthier than ever.

All this news about what's in our food....they just want you to eat bugs. You've been eating it all your life and yet you're still here.

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

In response Jay Bird to her Publication

some countries have safe foods fda bans . FDA failed its duty to protect the people.

In response Jay Bird to her Publication

LOSING FAITH RAPIDLY!

(2) Show this thread

President Trump & Q Supporter #wwg1wga , Please No DMs

I used to lament being allergic to chocolate, This makes makes me glad that I am Allergic to chocolate (For Once)

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

And baby food as well.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

Yep. Hershey is a short drive from my home. Really, really bad ju ju there.

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

My husband said when he drove through that area, he was amazed how much bigger the crops were there. He meant, the size of the corn, and the other crops.

(1) Show this thread