Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

THE FULL PIECE GETS INTO THE FACT THAT THEY'RE A GOV. WATCHDOG GROUP FOR THE D S A & EDWARD SNOWDEN USED TO WORK THERE...πŸ€” I POSTED THIS PIC ON TWITTER MONTHS BACK. IT'S DEF. REAL. KNOWN AS THE QUE GROUP... THE ARTICLE WAS ACTUALLY DONE BY CNN 7 YEARS AGO.#tbiytc

Only followers of this user (@mikesmom37) can see their posts

Christian, Wife, Patriot. Translation: God, Family, Country.

What does Eli know, really? He's not part of Q, nor would Q allow this dirtball access to anything of a current status. The Daily Beast, whom Eli works for, is under Chelsea's bloody satanic thumb. As far as Q being 'real', if Q wasn't "real", why would the House of Reps pass a bill against Q and Q Anons if this 'conspiracy theory' didn't have some teeth to it? #wwg1wga

In response Ren Zaryk to her Publication

we are over the target.

(1) Show this thread

I DO TOO

They all know Q is real. I think they all know that Q is a small group of MI who are trying to fix a lot of problems globally and circumvented a corrupt press to reach the people directly.

God, Family, Country. Wife of a Veteran. 2A, Pro-Life Independent Patriot. Animal lover, MAGA

This will not share on twatter, is there another link for it?

nytimes does too

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄Romanian by birth, American by choice.πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Always do the right thing. MAGA.

I love this! A lot of people know Q is real but they would not admit it.

Yup! :)