#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Lets play some balls.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

So everyone always wants to know what can we do!

Nana is tonight asking myself, "Have I done everything I can do" to get the word out for a simple way for us all to stand up, help & be counted, the 2 letters to SCOTUS & the Brunson brothers to show the Supreme Court that we stands behind them..

No, I have posted it everywhere I know to post it but I will post it several more times, gonna find more ppl to tell on line & locally.

Juan is working his ass off.
Trump and his whole family have risk literally everything.
Elon Musk is doing everything humanly possible thr twitter &other avenues.
The Qteam & Patriots & soldiers directly involved risking all.

These ppl are risking literally their very lives & all they own.

Surely we all can get millions of ppl to send out these 2 letters.

Will we be counted by God as standing up.
2 links
https://rumble.com/v202itp-juan-o-savin-did-you-send-your-letters.html

https://rumble.com/v20sc02-juan-o-savin-with-david-nino-ro

I sent my letters yesterday.

Please ask folks to INCLUDE a prayer for
a positive result from SCOTUS, in their nightly
prayers.

Positive Vibes & Prayers are needed 24/7.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LanieLou_MAGADonian in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

This is a good idea if everyone can specifically with the sending of their letters pray of them and daily for this outcome.

Everyone that has been joining us at 8:09pm central time for our nightly prayer the last couple of years have been calling on God's universal consciousness to provide this specific future for us all.

We need all to read it, to pray it out loud and to see it as if it has already happened and we are just waiting on time to catch up.