Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Well described "fog of war".

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

like Q posts….they hardly ever made sense at the time…. but age well 😉

Fungibility

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

yeah i was just commenting on another post the 2024 talk is gaslighting for me its hard even tho i believe things are going to be different....he clearly stated we wont have a country if we wait that long. but ugh...

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

So much information today very good advice. It really is amazing how everything is playing out. i see it just fail horribly at explaining. it will all work out this I believe whole hearty. God Bless

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

So much information today very good advice. It really is amazing how everything is playing out. i see it just fail horribly at explaining. it will all work out this I believe whole hearty. God Bless

Patiently waiting for the storm. Love my country. OMG Podesta in the news again, let’s goooo!

well, that will be me after today. very disappointed but hoping for the best. thanks Kim

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Correct. I overreacted after the Mid Terms, and exercised patience today for the Boss's announcement. Patients certainly paid off today.

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

🧘‍♂️
🤔
🤣
💛

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

🇲🇽 Here to support President Trump

Respond don't react. It sounds easy but it takes time and pacience.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Great advice for me :)
Thanks for sharing.
This journey is hard for me because my nature is very emotional.