The Real POTUS Announcement - 12:59pm Eastern...

ALL IN!! πŸͺžThe Truth Will Set You Free πŸͺž πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦ Family Is Everything πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ¦… MAGA πŸ¦…

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

"Within hours of my inauguration."
~ President Donald J. Trump

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (β€˜18-β€˜23); WINNING

In response CharRose to her Publication

It's 45's hint that it's coming, & hopefully just around the corner. Major crossroads ARE happening BTS, energetically. EVENTS are all dependent on ppl receiving light codes & integrating, before news (all timeline crossing, etherically) become public awareness, just like CDC-Fauci exposure, FBI raid on 45, to Twitter events w/ EM. πŸ™

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

Please educate me on what you mean by light codes.

Solar flares are light codes coming into everyone's DNA. It is part of the Ascension taking place since Fall/2018 (when Gamma Hz-the true 5G Hz(5D+ New Earth) released for this transition by the galactics & Source). PPL WW rec'd them & then synchronicities happen in digits (guided by higher self/soul) for the DNA to be activated, after some integration(thru sleep/nap) from CMEs that contain light codes; shows up sometimes in Schumann Resonance, & others will not, but disseminated by the blue rays-grid crew on the move to anchor in other codes for humanity/Mother Earth's system (as she's like a motherboard, as seen from many vids of Tartaria lately, w/ captitol blogs to cathedrals as parts on her kingdom to act as free energy generators, not as what these dracos did invert those sites Hz/purpose). These changes the Hz w/in one's projection from 3D to 5D reality, new timeline into Higher state of consciousness/paradigm shift-rtn to Heaven on Earth. https://anonup.com/thread/8273779

In response America First to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply

What happens when these light codes come into our DNA? Serious question. I've never been taught any of this fascinating stuff.

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (β€˜18-β€˜23); WINNING

When we recd them, it’s an upgrade. We transform from a 3D carbon base body to 5D light body, & higher purpose-pwrs activated.We become immortal again, no more deaths, as we have rtnd our heavenly senses (divinity, w/heigtened-activsted telepathic to healing & wisdom easily access, w/meditation-ancient practice ppl must relearn-remaster). Here are few example of the activated starseeda 5D light-rainbow body. https://anonup.com/thread/8408832

(1) Show this thread

Wow. I think I get what you are saying. This is fascinating.

So, what does this mean for humanity? Will we be able to fly?

W/activated inner pwr, astral travel is possible. Acitvated higher senses are limitless to one’s spiritual growth & graduation level. As one graduated from say 3D->5D ppl can access ones pwr for that realm,to be experienced. Many old souls here for the liberation ie builder races who are advance, have higher access to their pwrs-DNA strands activated beyond 5D, due to their spiritual growth, to have earned their mastery DNA blueprint & ancient wisdom to help humanity in this transition-liberation.

(1) Show this thread