Does anyone know what happened to all the sworn affidavits? We’re all those people arrested for lying under oath? I mean there were hundreds of people who wrote statements. What happened?If they were telling the truth then why isnt there an investigation into their claims?

A man is only as good as his word! United we stand, Divided we fall.

In response Drew Breezy to his Publication

my answer may be wrong....but the courts wouldnt listen to the evidence. they just blew it off.

In response Sam Mccall to her Publication

thats what doesnt make sense. people willing tk risk loosing their jobs friends and family to come forward and write a statement just to be blown off? i dont get how thats even legal or possible.

A man is only as good as his word! United we stand, Divided we fall.

its just a bunch of BS. why wouldn't they listen to the evidence. my opinion...they (the courts) were bought off. i seen where one court in PA is scheduled to hear evidence on the 19th.

I feel someone was paid off just to move on. If i were one of those people who came forward just to get blown off id be pissed. especially if me coming forward cost me my job.

me to! its crazy that none of these people have been arrested (that we know of). I think they should see what laws were broken. of nothing else defamation of character.

Only people mentioned by @Mccalsa78 in this post can reply

right. this is what frustrates me. This also will keep people from coming forward in the future if this is how it goes.