#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

So far we got Trump Card NFT's, Free Speech Plan, and JFK Files dropped.
What's Next?

✨🇺🇲 Incoming Announcement From President Trump 🇺🇲✨

💥 Miracle on 17th - Viice Presdient JFK Jr. 💥

President Trump officially invoked the Foreign Interferences provision of a 2018 Executive Order, authorizing the military to combat an attempted cyber warfare coup from domestic enemies and traitors of the United States.

https://www.jewworldorder.org/trump-activates-executive-order-deploys-u-s-military-to-fight-domestic-cyber-warfare-coup/

"Within hours of my inauguration ..." - DJT
💥Activation code!💥

The REAL announcement for today.

Video is 6:48 long.

Jan 31, 2018 9:46:08 PM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo
Jan 31, 2018 9:43:03 PM EST
Anonymous
Potus speech was inspiring!
>>228958
Timing is everything.
Did you miss the most important line of the entire speech?
Activation code.
Q

https://qaggregator.news/?read=TT3927

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @IAMChristlight in this post can reply

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

"... in ANTICIPATION..."

{ sting }

Retired former Mktg. Comm Graphic Art. Married to Ron. Crazy for Vegas Golden Knights & Hockey pets! I love America! #SAVEAMERICA

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

I thought the most important line was: "WHEN I'M INAUGURATED"

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

In response Pamela McKenzie to her Publication

Pamela 👍 My FIRST thought on the activation 'words' ...
"Within hours of my inauguration ..." - DJT (lead into balance of his speech)

Had to establish Republic of USA & GESARA complilance --> Trump invoked the legal framework – and national security provisions – allowing Secretary of Defense Chris Miller to ACTIVATE the military processes that will result in a tactical takedown of domestic enemies and traitors.

(1) Show this thread