Newborn Baby In Washington State Dies Of Blood Clot After Hospital Gives Him Vaccinated Blood Transfusion Despite Arrangement Parents Had Made For Untaxed Blood. His Name Was Alex, The Condition He Had Was 95% Survivable.#SaveTheChildren 🙏

Only people mentioned by @Colob123 in this post can reply

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

In response Cob Cob to his Publication

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

You know we are in a psychotic, delusional freakshow when supposed 'health-care' workers put personal agenda over legitimate parental concerns. This is murder.
SUE THEM OUT OF EXISTENCE!!

Help the family here:
https://www.gofundme.com/f/Baby-Alex-Congenital-Heart-Disease

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

I agree but if I was the parent it wouldn't be enough. I would want the same to happen to all involved.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

Do you have a link so we can give it more traffic? When I tried searching for it I got blocked:

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication

In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication

See if that works. Another anon just posted it last night. I would not be surprised if they scrub it.

(2) Show this thread

🙏😢😡🙏

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

those fucking bastards😰😰🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

The person who approved that, is now a murderer.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

If I were the parents I would be behind bars right now.

(1) Show this thread

😢 How horrid for those parents and the rest of that family