In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

OH MY! Look at what Walmart is doing!!

https://gab.com/repmtg/posts/109530125511043943

In response America First to her Publication

i noticed the same the other day at my walmart

(1) Show this thread

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

sorry to rain on anyones parade but 2024 talk is gaslighting talk....its hard to listen to.

Dark to light. Truth and freedom to the world. Send the demons back to hell. The Revolution will not be televised. God Wins.

Typo, 2023 not 2024.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

7 years..........ne sento parlare da tempo e da fonti diverse.....sarΓ  il periodo di "ricostruzione"?

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Digital Bill of Rights = IBOR?

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

πŸ™πŸ»Christ Following πŸ‘‘Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈTrump Supporter 🐸 Creek walkerπŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦³ Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

"Immediately" means wait until 2024?

The AGE of the supercomp. is upon us..

🎷Ah bless you.