#OTD

SUPERMAN opened on this DAY. December 15, 1978.

"1978's Superman was a milestone film of heroic proportions...but how well does it hold up over 40 years later?"

Only people mentioned by @sercorimo in this post can reply

Retired from many life experiences... military, public relations, financial services advisor, fitness advisor - student of golf... Trump!

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

Each of us can be a super man/woman in our own ways - not giving up and continuing to fight for the future of all is what we have to do - even for those who aren't smart enough to know there's a fight going on

https://nationaltoday.com/december-15-holidays/
Dec 15:
Just for the heck of it:
The 349th day in Gregorian calendar:
Pope Sergius I elected
US Bill of Rights became law
Third reactor at Chernobyl was shut down
Holidays
DEC 15 Nat'l Cupcake Day Indulge in your favorite cupcake treats today—you'll probably want seconds
DEC 15 Bill of Rights Day It’s an important day to celebrate America’s Constitution & the framework of society
DEC 15 Intern'l Tea Day Step aside, coffee & Coca Cola, we drink the most popular beverage in the world today!
DEC 15 Lemon Cupcake Day Show some extra love for this humble but zesty dessert today
DEC 15 National Cat Herders Day Disclaimer: holiday isn't dedicated to cats
DEC 15 Nat'l Re-Gifting Day Join us as we learn about the benefits of re-gifting this Nat'l Re-Gifting Day!
DEC 15 National Wear Your Pearls Day -Literal pearls aren't necessary to celebrate the day.

DID CR FAKE HIS DEATH??????

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

And his close friend was Robin Williams!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Reeve

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

I'm so happy to hear someone else say that! The thought popped into my mind, a couple of years ago, but up until now, I haven't heard anyone else mention the possibility. Man, I sure hope so!!!

(4) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Dec 16, starts at sunset today, correct?

394 = 16 > 88
Dec 19 > 12/10#1010Wins
TS 10:24:29 > 7/11#711Flood

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread