Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

God gave us a brain!
Use it!
Is there any other conclusion you could possibly draw other than built by the giants that used to be on the planet?

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Ive come to the conclusion.
If I am to believe in any one thing in The Bible, how do I dis-believe in any one other thing in The Bible? for example;
Numbers 13:33 - And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, [which come] of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication

Nana does not know what in there for sure is real and what they changed, but I do have a gut feeling that [they] changed some things to keep us in fear and slaves.
I have always had the feeling in my heart that God's plan via revelations was a bit off from what I could feel he wanted for his people.
After my NDE, I came away with quite a different feeling about it.
I personally dont trust HUMANS especially jesuits to have put in the Bible word for word what God intended to be in there,

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

The Septuagint can help with that.

And who created it way back then?
The jews? Humans right?
Nana heard that the history books were not correct about Constantine and that he wanted the truth about Jesus printed because he loved Jesus in the first version of he Bible but the priests went against him and wrote it in their version of truth. That Constantine had changed his ways and was trying to create good for the ppl. that the printed history of him was like much of our history books, not truth. But Idk!

In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

the Bible as it was written was passed on from God to the men in the Bible who wrote it 66 chapters over 40 + writers through thousands of years it is an integrated message system of extraterrestrial design every number every date every family all coincides and lines up front to finish without a single mistake the numbers of the Gematria all fall in exactly as they should there is no human ever could have written the Bible or Rewritten the Bible and had the things that work out mathematically ever do so without thousands of the Worlds greatest supercomputers to complete

Hope,we can chat soo