At what stage in the game do you play the TRUMP CARD?

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Immediately if not sooner

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Christian, DJT supporter, married 52 years same spouse.

😃from 2016 the played card has been/will be Plural, and may be employed over and over

Christian, DJT supporter, married 52 years same spouse.

😃from 2016 the played card has been/will be Plural, and may be employed over and over

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

WE’RE COMING HOME!!!
We’ll Make America Great Again!!!

…il Donaldo Trumpo on Telegram Wed. 14 December

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

This is a little grueling.

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication

Remember the announcement POTUS made about running in 2024 a few weeks back? I fed into the negativity and ended up going to bed angry, then getting up to pee and falling over my dog-reinjuring my shoulder which is incredibly painful to this day. NEVER AGAIN. It's all good girl. It's all good.

(1) Show this thread

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

This is a little grueling.

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

When all those little ducks are lined up. Are we there yet Doq?

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

Quack.
🐥🃏📅➕🤣

(2) Show this thread

FJB .......Trump is my President

I think that pissed a lot of people off so hopefully now .

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

The Ace of Spades is the highest and most valued card
in the deck of playing cards.

Ace Of Spades 94
John John 94
Qohn Galt 94

Trump Card 114
JFK Junior 114

Q-Cue of Spades [131]
JOHN F KENNEDY [131]

KING OF SPADES [126]
JUAN O SAVIN [126]

QUEEN OF SPADES [147]
THE TRUMP CARD [147]

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

Trump timestamp 10:58>113>11.3

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

Trump timestamp 10:58>113>11.3

i knew that sounded familiar
i would love to know ;)

Well he got me, so I'm sure he made the bad guys flinch.

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

President Donald Trump’s major priority even before he took office was to rescue the millions of children suffering from the grips of the Cabal. Now on Thursday, December 15 ..he was set to make a major “Superhero Announcement.”

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Margical ONE to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

🤷🏼‍♀️ T O D A Y would be awesome 🙏🏻

NOW!! LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! 😎

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

The Final Play of the Game.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

HURRY!

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

🙏🙏Today would be a great day Doc.💞

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Parnelli) can see their posts

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

Apparently I have no idea anymore 🤷🏼‍♀️

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

So you think JR is coming is it the case of the 4 trumpeters what is the true Trump card???

🙏🙏🙏. Dedicated to Truth wherever it leads...😎

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

Did you see the video of the Brunson brothers playing their trumpets together when they were younger??? 4 brothers!!!😎

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

12/21 stage?

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Ahh there is the comm thanks Doq
I was a bit taken back by this but thanks Doq
"I need money can't afford $99 on collectors cards OMG this was the big announcement is there comm in there somewhere?? geez louise he thinks we can afford $99 with this economy Crazy crazy!"

Only followers of this user (@SSchmotz) can see their posts