Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

TRUMP CARD!

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

‍Interesting.

https://www.collecttrumpcards.com

“NFT INT LLC is not owned, managed or controlled by Donald J. Trump, The Trump Organization, CIC Digital LLC or any of their respective principals or affiliates. NFT INT LLC uses Donald J. Trump's name, likeness and image under paid license from CIC Digital LLC, which license may be terminated or revoked according to its terms”

I recommend you read all these policy links on this website if you are interested in purchasing.

https://www.collecttrumpcards.com/nft-owner-agreement

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

wow
EXCLUDED AGAIN 😐

sad rainy day over here in Canada 🇨🇦 😪
thanks Donald i still love you :(

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

We cant even get Truth Social in Canada lol

(1) Show this thread

seriously?!?!?!??!?!

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

5D Chess at its finest.

At wat stage do u play the Trump card..Q

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Not at all what I was hoping for. Hope this is move on the 5D chess board that I just don't understand.

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

i see this as a way to introduce NFTs and wallets to new communitiies. Engage his followers and troll the faltering crypto space while also 5D signaling that there is a plan to endure a bright future in this industry - but on his terms.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

This won't load for me. Anyone else having problems?

Been an anon all my life. Just something you always know. Dreams and it tends to haunt you. Military brat.

got to be kidding geez

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Jerri hubbard to his Publication
(1) Show this thread