Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Tyank you for this post my friend! Took a screenshot for a daily prayer. Its so what I needed today. ❤️❤️

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Jay Bird to her Publication

I got you Patriot 💞😇🙏🤝

(1) Show this thread

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

Amen!!

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Amein 🙏❤🙏

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

i screenshot your prayer to begin again. now mine too. take care🤍

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

just thinking to check on you, so will pray now, in spirit too🤍

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

Stephen Stanley - Rest In The Father (Official Lyric Video) - YouTube

Official Lyric Video for “Rest In The Father” by Stephen StanleyGet the song here: https://stephenstanley.lnk.to/restinthefatherID Subscribe to Stephen’s You...