#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

lol

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

In keeping to to the same era … How was Miss Sue seeing all those boys and girls in her magic mirror 🪞? 🤣” I see Bobby and Erin and Susie and there is Joey and etc . 👀Kids were like dang, Miss Sue foes not see me ( am I invisable?😥) Yes, I was on the show. In a better picture , I interupted the magic miirror time and asked for another cookie. I think it was like cut the crap and I want another one for sitting here . This is weird.🤡. I remember my mom being kind of pissed 😆lololol.

Only people mentioned by @jewelsc in this post can reply

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication

LMAO. I was a young teenager by the time it got to our turn for tickets to Bozo Circus I was petrified the magic arrow would land on me and I’d have to go play Bozo Buckets!

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

🤣

(1) Show this thread

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication

Do be a Do Bee and don't be a Don't Bee! Anybody got a Doobee???

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

I do now, lololol

(1) Show this thread