#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

The 30th day of 11/22 will go down in history.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I think this will give the normies a tool to answer all their questions in a complete way, that they ask on their own accord. it will save them from all the hard work, discernment, digging and connecting dots that we had to go through . at least 3 years worth of work, they will receive instantly. it will get us to a different collective conscience quickly. this is the positive side I see. Esp if truthers and anons dominate the volume of the subjects they hopefully are going to question. we have come so far now, that when a newly awoken person comes into my life, I struggle for where to start with them, without confusing them, or worse. this is a blessing to me, because now they can start where they need to in their own journey and time and understanding 🙏

Yes, think it will be used for great revelations of truth!

In response Leanne Bonnekamp to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @GR2021 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from God Wins, click on at the bottom under it