Hello frens, I sure miss AU! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Haven't been on in 5 days, still at the hospital in L.A. with dad and it's all I can focus on right now. He's in ICU and has had 4 surgeries in the last 2.5 weeks, has had two major bleeds including a "carotid blowout" post original surgery, and still has another big surgery scheduled for next week. Has been a rough and traumatic road to say the least.

Have forgotten what home looks like, miss my hubby and grandkiddos, but still feel blessed to be here bedside with dad and helping him and mom thru an incredibly difficult time. I know a lot of you have been praying for him and our family, and I am so very appreciative and continued prayers would be welcome. He is still fighting and the road ahead is a difficult one, but God is with him, I see his hand in all of this daily.

Just wanted to give a little update, hope to be back on the digital battlefield soon, but right now my daddy needs me. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Love you guys!โœจโค๏ธโœจ

Only people mentioned by @Jennja in this post can reply

Q่—คๅ‰›ๅฃซ /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น/๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง/๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โœ๏ธ WWG1WGA ๐ŸŒKindness is Free ๐Ÿ’–โœจFamily is Everythingโœจ๐Ÿ’–

Thank you. will continue ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’–โœจ for you all

Proud Patriot in Alabama WWG1WGA Grandma of 4. The cutie in my banner is my adopted grandson โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ #SaveourChildren

๐Ÿ™Continuing to pray.

God has already won. โœจ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโœจ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! ๐Ÿ˜Š

In response Diana Kennedy to her Publication

Thank you ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

(1) Show this thread

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

Liberty,

Sending prayers and so much love to you, your dad and family.
God bless you all.

โค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โค๏ธโค๏ธ

God has already won. โœจ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโœจ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! ๐Ÿ˜Š

In response hope saxton to her Publication

Thank you so much! โœจ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโœจ

(1) Show this thread

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

Heavenly Father,
We lift up our friends, who need healing. We pray that no weapons prosper against any of them especially while in the hospital. Be with the medical team so they can assist in his healing and recovery. You Lord are their hope in this delicate situation. Let miracles rain down upon this family and comfort their friends. Let their lips praise You and give testimony to your Mercy and Grace. We humbly ask that you fortify their every need physically, mentally, spiritually, and financially. Bring them all comfort, peace and love.
In Jesus Name we humbly ask.

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

โœจ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโœจ

I fly over Mountains I fly over Sea and no Bird in the Air can get me. .Carla_Lisbeth_Rueckert goodreads

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

Amen

(2) Show this thread

๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€˜s For Trump ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ Kindred Spiritsโœจ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
#FamilyIsEverything

โ€œAnd you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.โ€ Johnโ€ฌ โ€ญ8:32โ€ฌ โ€ญNLTโ€ฌโ€ฌ Fight for Freedom!! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Love our POTUSโค๏ธ WWG1WGA

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

โค๏ธGod bless ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Take care of yourself May God Bless your Dad and the whole Family!

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS โœ๏ธ

Prayers and God Bless You and Your Family. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Was another long day at the hospital. Dad is sleeping now and I'm sitting here in the dark next to him scrolling thru all of these amazing and kind prayers, well wishes, comments, and words of encouragement with tears running down my face.

My heart is full. โœจ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโœจ
What a blessing you all are! โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ
Thank you frens. ๐Ÿ˜Š

VK, so kind of you to repost, thank you. My heart and spirit so needed this little boost today, I wonder if you somehow heard or felt that?

@VincentKennedy

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

(2) Show this thread

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

Thank you for the update. I was thinking of you earlier this week as I took friends to doctors appointments. Glad your Dad is still fighting. Give your Mom a hug from a stranger who cares. Blessings

In response Cookie Lover to her Publication

Will do fren. Blessings to you. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

(1) Show this thread

โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

๐Ÿค๐Ÿ๐Ÿ™โ˜๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿ™โ˜๏ธ๐Ÿ๐Ÿค๐Ÿโ˜๏ธ๐Ÿ™

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. Forever Curious. I believe "THE BEST IS YET TO CQME."

๐Ÿ™ for your father and you โค๏ธ

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

praying for your father โค๏ธ

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

you're where you are supposed to be. God has you both. sending love โค๏ธ Nd healing light energy ๐Ÿ™ โœจ๏ธ

๐Ÿ™โœ๏ธโค๏ธ

#prayerteam

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘†

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

God, Family, Country avid reader, lover of red pandas, cats and dachshunds, veteran

Fathers are very special. Praying for you and your family to have more time with yours.

In response Scat ling to her Publication

They sure are! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Thank you for the prayers. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

(1) Show this thread

Prayers for your dad and whole family ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ Sending Love and Light ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–โœจโœจโœจ

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browningโ€ฆQ

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Mom, g'ma, believer, caregiver, I stop in to get truth and relieve stress. Thanks to all you brave souls!

โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Remember to look for miracles...

๐Ÿ™Thank you for the update! Continued prayers for your dad's perfect healing, care and restored health. Prayers for you and your mom for perfect faith, discernment, patience and Love. Thank You Good Lord for Your help in quickly resolving this issue for these good people. Binding my prayers with all others of good will praying same. Thy will be done. It is so, so it is.
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Sending prayers and let completed healing in all aspects of your life and your family's lives. May God continue to protect you, heal you, fortify you, and comfort you all with Divine Love. May no weapons prosper against you and may your testimony bring glory to God's Kingdom. In Jesus Name, Amen.

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Amen! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ Thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜Š

(1) Show this thread